Popular Posts

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Love For Krishna

Deep within, there is some part of us which is still sceptical of the existence of Krishna. Indeed, we have never seen Him with our naked eye, never heard Him.So how can we blindly trust 'Krishna'? Is He even listening to our prayers? If He exists, does He recognise each of us?

Dear friends, know that He exists. He is here- in our hearts, our minds, our thoughts, everywhere.He has always been there for you. Just follow your heart once. Try to see Him with your spiritual eyes. I never saw Him nor did I hear Him. Yet, I felt Him. This feeling goes beyond every possible happiness that exists in the material world. It's unparalleled. Please note my dear friends that this message is not only for followers of Krishna. I know that since we are all different, we don't pray to the same God. And, we shouldn't either.Because, it is for this reason that God has created so many beautiful religions, deities,prophets,etc.It is your heart's duty to choose your appellation of God.For me, it's Krishna.Nonetheless, at the end of the day everything converges to only one thing-God himself. No religion is superior than others, no deity  is superior than others and most importantly we are all children of God. Please, let us stop with these barbaric acts of cleansing the land in the name of God-holy wars. God means peace,love, brotherhood,unconditional compassion.He never told us to fight for Him.
  Rather let us all join hands and praise Him.

My experience with the divine one, Krishna, is something which I want to share with all of you. I believe that happiness lies in sharing.My wish is to see Him as I never did till now.I wrote a lot on Him and I hold that He wants me to share my writings with you-maybe to boost your morale if you're down or whatsoever. His leela is just like Him-mischievous and sweet. I hereby invite you to read one of my poems on Him.

O Black One

Where are you?

My eyes are pinning to get a glimpse of you.

Please come fast.

Lubricate my parched soul with your mesmerising view.

Whatever they say, I'll continue loving you.

Because you are my soul,my eyes,my body.

Without you, life would be bland.

People think that they know everything.

But I know that it's their illusion.

Why don't they understand that they can never be like you?

O Enchanted One,

When will you come to cleanse this polluted earth.

Nothing is right.

Everyone is lost in maya.

No one remembers you.

What kind of sin have I committed to be stuck here?

Tell  me, oh tell me beloved.

If I've sinned make me conversant.

That I had to become you mad follower was predestined.

I cannot understand your divine game.

Yet, I smile to myself whenever I get a hint from you.

I can feel you; see your doings.

Then, why can't I see you?

I shall wait,Kanha, for your holy view.

3 comments:

  1. Hare Krishna!

    Great first post! I especially agree with what you said about these "holy" wars.

    And beautiful poem. Totally sums up this bittersweet separation from Krishna! I really liked the last line too

    ReplyDelete
  2. eagerly waiting for u..n yearning for ur glimpse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear friend,

    What should I say?
    Sometimes we might have been born together in our Lord's vrindaban as gopis...
    sometimes you won't believe, but its true....
    while i read your poem, i felt those english words reproduced in my mind in some unknown language with a sweet tune...only Kanha knows the meanings of all happening here..

    ReplyDelete